Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Acne

It seems that I've had facial acne my whole life. Of course it is the result of poor hygiene. It never got really bad but it was always there. For a time I took it seriously and tried various products with little or no results. I came to the conclusion that I would always have it.

Well, I still have facial acne but it much better. I'm using a peach scrub on my face. I tried this before but, I don't know, it seemed messy and I couldn't get rid of the grit from the peach seeds. Later in the day I would find some grit that I hadn't been able to wash off. What changed was the way I'm applying the product. I apply it in the shower and have the full force of the shower to rinse of the grit. Since, I don't have the grit problem, I'm using it more often and since I'm using it more often the acne is less of a problem.

It seems that I've had a sin problem my whole life. Of course it is the result of poor choices. It never got really bad but it was always there. For a time I took it seriously and tried various strategies with little or nor results. I came to the conclusion that I would always have it.

Well, I still sin but it is much better. I'm using the bible to scrub my life. I tried this before but, I don't know, it seemed hard to keep it up, the grit in my life was still there. Later in the day, I would see where I had sinned again and that I hadn't conquered it. What has changed is that now I'm not just reading the bible but applying it in my life. Since I'm applying it more often the sin problem is less of a problem.


While reading the bible is a good thing, the challenge for us is to apply the Word of God in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment